COVID-19's impact on NSW: the numbers
THE COVID-19 OUTBREAK IN NSW:
* New locally-acquired cases: 1007 (down 36 on the previous 24-hour period)
* In hotel quarantine: 0
* Total cases in this outbreak (since June 16): 52,143
* Total in NSW for entire pandemic: 57,794
* In hospital: 1187 (+1)
* In intensive care: 229 (-3)
* Ventilated: 118 (+8)
* Deaths in current outbreak: 288 (+11)
* Deaths in NSW for the entire pandemic: 344
* Tests processed (over 24-hour reporting period): 108,105
* Vaccinations in NSW (on Friday): 140,511
* Total vaccinations administered in NSW (as of Friday): 9,579,725
* Vaccination coverage in NSW (aged 16 and over, as of Friday): 85.2 per cent have had at least one dose, 59.2 per cent are fully vaccinated.
* Borders: Greater Sydney residents are not permitted to visit regional NSW unless for essential activity, and cannot freely enter any other Australian state or territory. Border restrictions for residents of regional NSW vary depending on location.
Restrictions and hotspots: www.health.nsw.gov.au
Workplace support: www.business.gov.au
Financial support: Services Australia and Service NSW
Lifeline 13 11 14
beyondblue 1300 22 4636
Kids Helpline 1800 55 1800 (for people aged 5 to 25)
Get the latest news from thewest.com.au in your inbox.
Sign up for our emails